Wednesday, July 4, 2007

my 1st birthday present

as my birthday is coming soon, 2 of my frens which is good enough to buy me present gav me present yesterday!! although it's a bit early, they managed to b the 1st who give me present!! they bought me breadstick and hazelnut jam!! which according to them, they spent lots of time choosing it!! so thx!! really appreciate!!

present wif lots of wordings on it.... jianhua spent lots of time writing it!!
they know tat i luv chocolate... so they bought me a bottle of jam too...
the ZARA breadstick... which they told me is a branded product!!
do u see any word on top??? they keep on emphasize tat it's a branded gift... so wat should i do??? hmm... dun worry, when u guys' birthday, i ll giv sum 'branded' present for both if u!! haha!!!

n the 1st birthday greeting is from KL.... luv her so much!!

tat's wat she sent me:

亲爱的茹盈:在十八岁的青春灿烂春光明媚的花样年华,务必祝你顺风顺水,身体健康,花开富贵,人见人爱!原你美丽常驻,发财养猪!哈哈哈哈!

she is talented rite?? she always send me those 有深深度's msg... coz she is 有深深度!!! anyway, really thx!! cant thx her yesterday coz was sleeping since 5 sumthing in the evening!! (wat to do!! always luv to hibernate!! n left me phone on my study desk!! =p ) but manage to thx her tis morning during my break time.. n hope her can cope wif her account thingy.. coz as i said... she will be the millionaire... so she must b good in account!! (spare me sum money when u r a millionaire ya!!)

1 comment:

Ivy Yap said...

Hehe. KL is here. Huhu. Im recover a little by little ady... Getting back to normal little by little... After this week, im no more a CS info group leader, I must open a champagne to celebrate it!

Love ya!