Friday, July 6, 2007

King of The Day

yesterday was my birthday... early in the morning, my mum insisted to take pics wif me... so i did fulfill her. then took pic wif my bro... n went to college after that.... it's different from high school, not many ppl know about it... during high school, the whole class will celebrate wif me, then i will receive greetings, n of course presents from all my frens... but in college, only the two WMS guys know bout it... but it's ok... i did receive lots of sms from my frens at 12 midnite of 5th of july... i'm happy enough... coz all my frens remember it!! eps those "long lost" frens... they still sms me!! thx to every1 (hav no time to thx all of u 1 by 1.... all 'sum ziu' la!!! )
after class, went to jusco for the netcousins meeting.... then bought a cake... a tasty secret receipe chocolate banana cake!! wow... my sis wanted to eat it long time ago but due to sum prob.. she didnt manage to eat it!! so i bought it on my day!! then ANDY(boss of netcousins) saw it.. n he realised tat it was my birthday n in light speed, he called agnes n told her... after that, i received call from agnes greeting me happy birthday!! yup.. thx!! a greeting worth everything!!
after dinner, i took pics wif the cake... n cut it... share wif my family!! n met meng kuen at 9... v went to gasoline to hav a drink... n asked chee foong to join us too... although they r older than me, i dun feel any gap wif them... v chit chated for the whole nite.. talked about everything... from north to south, east to west.... happy.. coz didnt see them for long time... esp meng kuen... she is so thin now!!!
last but not least.... i wanna wish meng kuen HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (n to YAN SHAN 2) enjoy ur day!!




No comments: