Saturday, June 9, 2007

Exhausted...

oh my god... thought if designing my blog wif sum interesting little thing but it seems not to go well after all...

place all those things on my blog di but mayb it's too much 4 the internet explorer to load it... n in the end a msg came out:

internet explorer cannot open the website http://activejuly.blogspot.com/


sigh... so i need to delete all those stuff in order to load my blog... ok... just forget bout it.... deleted everything n in the end... i left nothing!!! ( yo... a rymth... unknown expression on my face )


but.. tell u sumthing... nothing is impossible.. i ll try my best to make my blog the best.....

** just like wat i did on fri.... it's a experiment... n v need to balance the meter rule using pivot to find the center of gravity.. then v need to find out the mass of washer as the following step. n...
I DID IT!!!!

No comments: