Thursday, June 7, 2007

mY oLd FrEn

tell u sumthing... i have an old fren...

old in wat sense??
it's OLD.. relating wif the age... not knowing him 4 long long time...
haha.... n he is jianhua!!
due to saying him old 4 too many times... he felt tat it's not fair to him n he decided to take revenge...
so how??
he took my pic without letting me know... then edit it... n post it on his blog... wat a old man styled-way of taking revenge... haha....
n to show tat he's young.. he likes to eat sugus..
but things still cant change when he doesnt understand the language of young ppl using... just ike wat happened tis afternoon... he juat cant understand wat am i talking about...
kla... i just forgive him... n be fren wif him... coz government teaches us not to leave senior citizens aside... must care for them n respect them!!!





** kla... it's just my free time opinion... dun take it seriously... anyway... he's still a good guy... also buy food for me when i dun hav break 4 lunch... n help me to kill ppl who is noisy in class.. n also teaches me maths... but.... he's not available anymore... he has a girlfren at australia!!!


proudly presenting ~~~ mR... Jianhua!!

No comments: