Tuesday, June 5, 2007

From Class To MidValley

pool bar at midvalley...
bus station
GSC


imagine how can i hav my class till i went to midvalley? the stupid NO_L CHIA forgotten about our replacement class n he said that he had scheduled a meeting... at that moment, i feel like killing him.... but the story didnt end just like tat... next, jianhua sent me a msg said that my chem class cancelled also... wat the!!?? tis means tat i hav to wait for 4 hours for my next class!! i hate it.... then v decided to go midvalley to spend our time.. n 7 0f us... took a bus - t634 to bangsa LRT station n took taxi to midvalley.. ( v were thinking to take free shuttle to midvalley but the stupid bus didnt stop at our station... thus v had to waste rm0.60 per person in order to reach midvalley...)


**the lesson from tis story is to bring knife to college in case i need to kill those lecturers or classmates that make a lot of noise which will affect my studies...



No comments: