Thursday, June 28, 2007

tired!!

oh my god!! so tired today!!
had physic tis morning... n my lecturer seems not to be in good mood... mayb... he woke up late n havent get a morning puff (i mean cigaratte :p n for ur info, tis is his hobby!!)
then i had maths... the noel planning to giv us test.. but so unfortunately, the ohp is not working... then he had to change his plan n start teaching us c3!! so life goes on... n it reached 12pm...
n it was my lab session.... did flame test n gas test during lab session... n tell u sumthing, i broke the mouth of the test tube... but luckily no1 realise it n i secretly put it back n it was a success!!! haha.... the test was fun but it's too smelly when those nonsense gases is produced!!
n finally reached stats class... did sum exercise... n sumthing awkard happen... i tell u... v changed to a class wif a "functioning" ohp.. but it only works for a while... the ohp will suddenly off itself... but when my dai lou turn back n look at it, it will on again.... but cant last long la... mayb my dai lou's power finished di.... it's not functioning when it off 4 the 2nd time!!
at the end, time for mechanics class... in the middle of the class, i feel like going toilet but too bad, my mechanics' teacher is too addicted to his subject, keep on giving us ques... n as a good student, i surely keep on doing till the class end... (u must b asking, y i dun do to toilet 1st... it's easy to walk out... but tell u, my mechanics lecture dun like us to walk in n out during his class... so as a good class rep.. i must b a role model ma... haha.... **if jianhua read tis, he surely say dun wanna talk to me again..)
n my day hasnt end yet... need to walk all the way to joy bookstore to buy books... my next sem is starting.. so hav to get ready... n used up all my money.. left rm1 in my wallet... so if i get rob.. also nothing to giv.. haha ( **choi!! touch wood) finally i bought all the books tat i need to use in tis course... think wont b going to joy 4 a quite long time... n it's far from main block!!!

then went to photo studio to collect my photo... n finally i'm here!!! **relief**
hmm... wat a busy day... but it's ok!!! haha.... i'm not going 4 class tmr!! going camp!! at sabak bernam resort.... so can relax a bit... a bit only!!! then have to do hw after back from the camp.... n of course sum revision!!!
**let me REST!!! no eyes to see now!!! esp... the bou ging wan.... let me OFF!! :p

No comments: