Tuesday, April 7, 2009

blog during work

ok.. i'm not slacking or not doing any work.. the system in whole dept is down.. so i cant do anything.. then i saw hui yee posted tis n tagged me.. hmm.. so i must do my part rite? haha!!

let's go -->

1. Do you have any secrets?
hmm.. wat kind of secret? i dun think i hav any rite now.. mayb the small small one.. like i drive to penang wif my frens where my parents dont know.. but my sis knew it.. tis is all not tat important.. and normally my frens ll know my secret coz they LOVE to play true or dare.. but only allow to choose true.. tat's y...

2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?
not really... the longest is 30 hrs during 30 famine.. other than tat.. i think 1 day..

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
yea.. i LOVE school i can say.. coz i'm working temporary now b4 i enter uni.. n working life is complicated.. not that working is difficult but the politics in the office is kinda complicated i think.. my senior asked me to do her stuff... hmm.. dun wanna mention.. can read from the previous post..
n i really really love school.. esp secondary school.. wow.. i can do wateva i 1.. walk where ever i like.. hehe.. i'm not bad girl ok?

4. Coffee or more coffee?
sure..y not..^^ i started to love coffee since the trekking phase of my borneo expedition

5. Laughter or forever smiles?
OH.. i can actually laugh quite loud... but the thing is i dun smile when i m alone.. so i m always told by my frens that i m very cool n arrogant when i dun smile.. hmm.. do u expect a person to smile when he or she is alone? dun u feel that he or she has mental disorder?? =p

6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
ok.. i dun hav a lover now.. so of course best frens r more important for me.. my lovers r my best frens, family, winnie the pooh, snoopy.. n cute stuff actually..

7. The person you like is already attached. what would you do?
ok.. as i said earlier, i m single.. so not to think bout it now

8. What made you smile today?
i told my colleague that the system ll b down till 6pm.. then they scolded me.. wahaha.. good rite? dun need to work.. WAHAHAHA

9. Angelic or devilish?
ooo...i m DEVIL.. haha.. i can b very cruel.. wahaha.. beware of me... my frens know it well..

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
working i suppose.. n own my own business? i wish to..

11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
my family of course.. my gang, huiyee, peiyin, weijenn, scouts, jeeleng, raleigh-woonchin, zhiyong,vincent, christal, karlye, sulan.. lots more

12. What is the most important thing in life?
Live life happy n to the fullest

13. Are you single or attached?
single

14. What is your favourite colour?
orange!! n bright color like red, yellow..

15. What is your wish?
everything goes smoothly, score in my exam, got scholarship, got a good job after uni, n most important is good health happiness for every1 esp family..

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen afterlife?
nah...juz go wif it..don't think too much bout tat..tats not my prob for now..

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
well.. i hav strong memories.. i ll always remember wat sum1 has done to me.. i might not angry wif tat person after sum time but still ll remember wat he or she has done on me... tat's me..

18. Which do you prefer? spending time with family members or close people who understand you?
family member i would say.. my frens know me well.. i ll always choose to spend time wif my family rather than frens.. family ll b in the top position.. then only my frens..

19. 5 people you're gonna tag
youshenshendu, sis, peiyan, yanshan, weijie
not going to tag youshendu n peiyin coz huiyee did tat di.. n mr weilun dun hav blog lo...

DONE finally...

No comments: