Saturday, April 11, 2009

tak jadi

suppose to go for back therapy tis morning in cheras.. but it had to b a long long story..
woke up 6sumthing, then fetch bros to school, n headed to cheras wif mum.. reached there at 8am n my booking is 8.30am.. so i called the person n thinking to get direction from cheras chinese medium primary school to her house'shop or wateva.. coz tis is the 1st i visit her after she moved from balakong.. n she told me to wait for her at the school.. she ll bring me to her place..
n the story starts here.. i called n called n called.. n the answer i get is
"sorry, the number you've dialled cannot be reached"
WAT?? CANNOT B REACHED?
ok.. it's early i thought.. so i waited till 8.30am hoping that she ll on her phone (but actually i did sms her, left voicemail to her, called her n try wateva i can to contact her)
but still can contact her after 8.30am..
mum went down to ask those ppl around.. but no1 knows the place..
n waited n drove around to try my luck n till 9.15am...
ok.. it's long enough for me to wait ok?
1hr n 15mins.. non stop calling n looking for the place..
ok.. then let's c the conversation below:

mum: ok.. i think v cant find the place.. charas is so big n v dun hav the exact add
me: ok then.. let's go breakfast
mum: ok.. but means u cant go for back therapy after having breakfast even she called back
me: yes.. not going di.. if i still wait for her.. i ll die in my car.. (coz air cond got toxic gas rite?)
mum: ok

then just conincidence, i found a place to hav breakfast. it's in housing area.. n hav lots of food there.
i had a plate of wantan mee.. n green bean soup.. not bad.. n at a quite reasonable price.. as i m having vegetarian food for 100days for my aunt, so i ordered a plain dried wantan mee n it's only rm2.. cheap rite? mum had claypot lou shu fan, it's rm4.50 but got lot's of ingredient inside - sotong, sausage, egg, n.. i forgot di.. haha...

after breakfast, drove home.. ok.. a day for me to learn the way to cheras.. n didnt hav my back therapy again.. y again? coz suppose to go last week but my aunt passed away.. so tis is TAK JADI X 2..

n when ll b the 3rd? hopefully not.. n i can hav a proper n smooth back therapy soon... am i going to visit her again?
answer is DUNNO!!

No comments: