Monday, April 27, 2009

SLOW n STEADY

wat the.. the time is passing SLOW N STEADY... made 30 calls di.. but it's only 11AM.. yes.. only 2 hrs passed.. omg.. y is it so slow???
is there any machine or gadget that can make time to fly like FAST n FURIOUS? (thought of the movie REMOTE CONTROL)

i wanna go home
i wanna watch tv
i wanna sit on my sofa
i wanna lay on my bed
i wanna talk to my mum
i wanna crap
i wanna shout
i wanna laugh wif my mouth opened big n wide

tat's wat in my mind now..
cant wait till 6pm
not tat i dun wanna work
work can earn me money
so i dun mind
but all the answers i got from the other end of the phone

not free
meeting
driving
not interested
DONATING BLOOD

i dun even need to say y i call them
n tat's all the answers
typical answer..
sumtimes weird as well (coz there were once the person said meeting but i can hear the radio at the background)
cant even get into the presentation
n tat's BAD (BAD BOY BAD BOY --> ah mei's song)
(cough.. work till sot di la.. let me destress myself la)

or just no pick up from the other end...
if there is caller ringtone.. wif nice music
i dun mind to wait
but is those horrible music
n loud
only 1 word to say
OMG

hmm...
any motivation?
i know tis fri is public holiday
i only need to work for 4 days for tis week
but always think tat time pass faster after lunch - 2pm
izzit just psychologically mind set?

but one thing tat i m happy wif is
my team leader works till 4.30pm tis week
means v can relax a bit after she went back
hmm... (eyes rolling.. thinking izzit true)
hopefully

No comments: