Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i have a SEXY voice

hey hey hey... (wif a low n sexy voice)..
yes.. my sore throat still havent recover..
not feeling well but still go for work..
so rajin rite? =p
dunno if the cust can hear me..
anyway.. HANTAM saje la!!

ok.. refer to wat hyee wrote in my last post:
hui yee: i can blog while work 1 ma... talk using mouth n blogging using fingers... it's call efficient n ll make my work more efficient..
so efficient + efficient = BLOG while WORK = curi ayam la...
haha
but if u refer to the quote : all works n no play makes jack a dull boy
it says tat i need to do something else while doing something which is very serious like study or WORK
ok... enough crapping..

ciaoz...
hyee: enjoy ur holidays... belanja me yumcha ya!! i b ur driver..

1 comment:

lazy doggie said...

wah....say till liddat..like predicted i wont drive leh...haha^^